|Home||» Products||» Oil Mill Machinery||» Oil Expeller|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Production Capacity
- 480 Kg/hr
- Automatic Grade
- Control System
- PLC Control
- 14X5X6 Foot (ft)
We are acknowledged among the reputed exporters of Oil Expeller. This machine is used in extraction of edible or non-edible oil from seeds. Owing to its compact design and sophisticated techniques, this machine enables the operator to regulate the process. Our team of experts efficiently understands the requirements of our esteemed clients and offer them with this custom designed Oil Expeller as per their needs.
In actual, Expeller means to “Pull Out” or to “Extract” the concealed ingredients which are needed. Our Oil Expellers are manufactured with the finest precision to extract the oil from nuts, seeds, vegetables, flowers and fruits. Mitsun Engineering has been in this field for over 10 years, and the company has installed more than 1000 Oil Expellers. Our expellers are thoroughly manufactured for the oil industry. Our technically qualified and experienced team of professionals helps us to develop the best Oil Expellers in today’s times. These are available in different configuration to meet the precise requirements of clients. The expellers are available with both single and double chamber as per the client’s need. Mitsun’s Oil Expellers are very efficient and ensure minimum operating costs and optimum results for the oil producing industry. Our expellers are available in several capacities depending on end-user's needs.
About Mitsun’s Oil Expeller
To extract oil it is essential to squeeze / press the raw materials at a high pressure in a single stroke.
Mitsun’s Oil Expeller performs on a mechanical procedure where the raw material is constantly fed into a chamber with the help of a conveyor. As the raw material like nuts, seeds and ground nut etc. reaches the chamber it is compressed with a high pressure. Some hard materials involve high pressure as well as high temperature.
Our expeller is a large screw type machinery which presses the raw material with the help of a barrel that has small holes from which the oil flows but it does not allow solid waste to pass. The left raw material in the chamber is pressed to make a hard cake, which is then separated from the machine at regular intervals, automatically. The given pressure creates heat to a range of 65 deg cent - 95 deg cent. In order to protect several properties for some special type of oils, an optional cooling apparatus can be connected to bring down the temperature.
Mitsun Engineering manufactures manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic Oil Expellers. Our expellers are available in small, medium and large capacities, depending on the necessities of clients.
- Efficient performance
- Longer service life
- Corrosion resistant
- Less fuel or power consumption
Oil Expellers are designed and developed by ensuring:
- All bodies, bearing housings and gear boxes are manufactured using optimum quality cast steel and cast iron
- Heavy duty taper roller cylindrical roller, ball bearing and thrust are used.
- Two chamber design with pre pressing & full pressing in single stage crushing for superior oil extraction & lucrative operation
- Parts having male and female seating to obtain the ideal alignment
- All shafting is made from EN Alloy steel that assures resistance from wear and tear, and elimination of twisting.
- Smooth operation with low power consumption in comparison to other expellers.
- High productivity at low cost.
- Steam jacket is manufactured of quality certified plates to sustain the steams
- Availability of long and horizontal types.
- All gears are made from carbon steel and hardened to requisite levels.
- The oil expellers are machined to fine tolerance levels for appropriate meshing of the gears.
- Convenient replacement through easy availability of spare parts.
- Available in different sizes for diverse requirements of customers.
- Modern infrastructure.
|CHAMBER SIZE||8” X 22 ½” , 6” X 26 “, Double chamber type.|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||3 –phase 50HP slip ring motor & 1000 RPM|
|KETTLE||Horizontal type with steam heating arrangement |
For efficient cooking of seed.
Pipe fittings contains steam valve, safety valve, Pressure gauge and siphon tube.
|HIGH CAPACITY||480 kgs to 525kgs per hour (10 to 12 Tons) in 24 hours. Capacity differs with material density & quality of oil in the seed.|
|OVERALL MACHINE DIMENSION (APPROX):|
|WIDTH||4 Ft 6 Inch|
|HEIGHT||6FT 10 Inch|
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Contact Details
- MITSUN ENGINEERING
MITSUN ENGINEERING All Rights Reserved.